Themesgrove.com is also renowned for its effective refund policy within the time frame of seven days from the day of purchase. Our complain team is always ready to hear your problems and act upon it without any lose of plausible time.
Through this refund Policy we learn to grow and develop, and we are committed to receive your complains as blessings, besides you shall be awarded with 100% refund without any question asked if satisfies the following:
- Application for refund must be issued within 7 days of purchase.
- The refund amount will be equal to the amount paid for the product.
- Refunds are only allowed when the product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying in the way prescribed by the advertisement, or broken abnormally after the installation.
- Refund shall be denied in case of any abuse, alteration or acts of fraud done in order to initiate refund policy or ruin reputation.
- Frequent download of the product shall be held as a medium of abuse.
- No refund in case of script conflict with 3rd parties application.
- No refund if your Webhost doesn’t meet the requirement of Joomla, WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
ThemeXpert reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
We Mean Serious in Business
If you’ve been around the block very long, you know that there’s one big risk when buying a theme or plugin from a small, new company: they could go out of business and stop providing updates, which means your website would quickly go out-of-date.
We maintain a fiercely loyal following of customers for one reason: we provide unbeatable support with frequent update of our products to make sure your website load faster and work smoother.
For any kind of query please leave a message to