Without attraction, no one likes to check go further on a website. You can add this attractiveness by applying different types of animations to sections and elements. Animation does not only changes any sections but also your texts too.
Download and install these plugins then follow the below steps. Widgetkit plugin comes with an animated text element. The developers of the plugin done the coding part and all the hardworks for you. Now all you have to do is insert and use it in the way you want.
In your WordPress website,
- Create a new page and open it with the Elementor Page builder.
- From the left sidebar of elements panel scroll below to ‘WIDGETKIT ELEMENTS’.
- Click and drag ‘Animation Text element and place where you want.
- Now click on the edit option of the ‘Animation Text’ and select the ‘Content’ tab.
This element of widgetkit is separated by three parts of a text, prefix text, animated text, and suffix text.
- Place your preferred prefix text and then animated text.
- If you want to add multiple text animation in one place then click on the ‘Add Item’ button and add more items as your required.
- If you have any suffix text to show, then put that in here.
- Go to edit the option of the element and switch to the ‘Style’ tab.
- From here chose your animation style and alter title styles.
If you still didn’t understood the process, check the video below.
The plugin that used here will not only allow you to create animated text but also many other incredible sections. You will be able to give a new look to your site with the help of widgetkit. There are more than 26 elements available and each comes with a lot of styling.
You will be able to create your site differently with the help of Widgetkit.
Feel free if you have any questions in the comment box below.